Stabling at Ancaster Fairgrounds
Stabling is available from Thursday, July 27 at noon until Monday, July 31 at 9 am. Stabling is indoor at the cost of $175 per stall for duration and includes one bag of shavings. Stalls are available on a one-night basis for $100 and include one bag of shavings. One equine per stall except VSE’s where maximum two per stall when owned by the same person.
Your requirements are to be indicated on the entry form and paid for in Canadian funds through
- PayPal, Pay Pal/credit card,
- E transfer to
- cheque or money order – payable to
The Great Lakes Carriage Classic, mailed to
- GLCCS Show Secretary, 26 Elodia Court, Hamilton ON L9C 7R2, Canada
Ship-in competitors may work from their trailer but will be charged a one-time $25 fee and the site must be left as it was found. All equines staying overnight on the grounds must have an indoor stall.
For competitors stabling there is a requirement to submit a deposit for cleanup in the event the site is not cleaned up prior to your departure.
- $75 deposit cheque made out to The Great Lakes Carriage Classic at the time of registration.
- Your deposit cheque is returned to you on departure after inspection of your stall(s) to make sure they have been cleaned
Competitors are to supply their own feed and shavings unless arranged with show management on the entry form. (Prices include applicable taxes).
- Shavings $10 per bag
- Water is available for stall buckets
- Competitors to bring their stall equipment
- Stall floors are cement
Food is available from nearby restaurants and a food truck will be on site Friday to Sunday. Please refer to the schedule in Office Hours.